Nav Clock 3.2.0 is now available on the App Store. New features include:
• Fixed a bug where the GMT Offset could be off by an hour.
• Fixed a bug where the coordinates could drop the last character.
• Updated for native display resolutions on all devices.
• Course and Speed will appear if:
1. Your device supports motion.
2. You have authorized Motion and Fitness
Settings>>Privacy>>Motion and Fitness.
3. You are walking, running, cycling, or driving.
• Several other improvements.
• Several other minor bug fixes.
Where do I find Nav Clock Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Frequently Asked Questions are located within the app. In Nav Clock, tap on the “info” button and select Technical Support. Frequently Asked Questions is the first menu item.